CS300 : Your Support Means The World To Them

2008-04-27

Ranting & Reflections  

0 comments

Today as I looked back and recounted our efforts, it dawned upon me that we have really progressed fast and achieved so much.

But amidst all this fast paced success, I look back and wonder if I'm pressing my staffs and partner too hard.

I have a flaw. I'm a self confessed work speed monster, when I'm engaged in doing something, I put my whole heart and soul into making that task a reality in the shortest possible time. I can sacrifice almost anything, be it salary, time, relationships or even rest. All these so we can touch and reach more lives.

Sometimes I do get discouraged when people do not work at the same pace or when others cannot give that 100% - to put aside all personal agenda and get things moving.

Maybe thats just me.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Ranting & Reflections