CS300 : Your Support Means The World To Them

2008-02-28

2008 and not end of 2008  

4 comments

I have lots of people emailing me asking me if I can bring them to help out in the refugee camp in June etc etc.

The challenge is that I cannot give a straight answer in view of all the uncertainties. The furthest we can look towards is prolly one month ahead.

The announcement mentioned that in 2008 the refugees will be deported.
But please do not be mistaken. "In 2008" does not necessarily mean end of 2008.

In fact the signs are disturbing with the rumored deportation yesterday.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ 2008 and not end of 2008


  • February 29, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

    hey Eugene
    Jermyn here

    have you heard anything about this?

    http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5jczzsMM8MtFY-xG0_e0PoMyeIBhw

    could wednesdays deportation be about this?


  • February 29, 2008 at 10:56 PM  

    Yes my friend.

    Its one of those sad things which is happening.

    In view of the possible up-tempo of the deportation. I'll be doing a push for fund-raising for medical first aid kits.


  • March 2, 2008 at 5:10 PM  

    so now who is allowed to go in? is msf still there?


  • March 2, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

    so now who is allowed to go in? is msf still there?