CS300 : Your Support Means The World To Them

2009-10-07

A sad moment  

0 comments

Last sunday as I was sitting in church, the pastor came up with a solemn note, asking the church to pray for people who face the brunt of Typhoon KETSANA, earthquakes and tsunamis.

As I prayed, I teared because the affected region is so wide, from Philippines to Vietnam, to Cambodia to Indonesia.... tears rolled down my cheeks as I prayed feeling helpless that RADION could not be able to do more within the region.

With limited funding, RADION can just do this much and our reach is largely limited to Thailand. What a grieving moments seeing disasters, but yet having to sit down and the only thing that I'm able to do is to pray.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ A sad moment